Monday, September 22, 2014

Super Autumn Super Tote

A few months ago I followed along with an auction on Instagram that was raising money for a charity called Courage House. From their website "Courage House isn’t just a house; it is a home. A safe, loving environment for children who have been rescued out of sex trafficking." 




When I heard they were doing another auction, I wanted to do something to help. And so, with the changing of the seasons, this Super Autumn Super Tote (pattern by Noodlehead) was born. I was a little worried about the color combo at first but I absolutely love how it turned out. Hopefully you do too, so you can bid on it! 




There is a layer canvas between the outer fabric and the orange lining so it's pretty heavy duty. You'll be able to haul all of your gear around, no problem! I used a nice big zipper meant for a parka so it's pretty easy to open and close and there are more of the goldfish lining the outside pocket..




I hope you'll visit the auction on Wednesday and bid on this or any of the over 100 other items. There is so much great stuff up for grabs and you'll be making a difference in a girl's very difficult young life.




Allison



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...