Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Swim away little mermaids!

It took about 2 weeks longer than I had hoped but these little ladies are all finished up! They will be in the hands of their tiny new owner very soon.



I had so much fun fussy cutting them and putting them all together. The quilting part was great too - I found a design I liked and went with it. I did add a few special touches here and there but I can't show those just yet.



I hadn't been to the aquarium in years so it was fun to plan a little trip there last week and was so excited to take quilt pictures there. I mean, could there be a more perfect setting? I even remembered to charge the battery for my nice camera and put it by my purse. And then I left the battery at home. Dang it!! Camera pictures will have to suffice.





And a few other pics I took on the camera later:




I'll be linking up to the August finishes party over at ALOYF as this was my goal for the month.

4 comments:

  1. Such a lively, pretty quilt! Any little girl would love this, and it's not pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. The little girl will cherish your quilt for her always.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...