Monday, July 14, 2014

3rd quarter Finish Along

I guess one of the more convenient things about having a blog is that I can now easily link up to lists like these. I've been playing along for awhile now via Flickr.

I of course have dozens of projects that I'd like to finish over the next 3 months but only a few I can call out right now.

Washi tunic: I'd like to finally finish a Washi top for myself. I made a muslin months ago, adjusted the pattern, and then stopped. I even have the fabric prewashed and ready to go. Time to get this baby finished!


Mermaid Mini: I paper pieced this little lady at my very first quilting retreat back in February. I was thinking of making her into a Super Tote but I think I'll make her a mini quilt instead. The free pattern was designed by Sewing Under the Rainbow and I absolutely love it!


Forest Abstractions coyote: I was a pattern tester for Violet Craft for this awesome pattern she is now shipping and starting a QAL for. I'm going to finish up this big guy into a baby quilt.


MQG Michael Miller Challenge: I don't know if I'll finish up in time but I finally have a plan for this little stack of pretty. Petal Pinwheels are about to meet the Celestial Star Quilt Along.


Resonance: Finally, I'd really like to finish up this twin sized quilt that I started as a pattern test for Alyssa at Aria Lane. It's an awesome pattern, I'm just still scared of the circles. I think it's time to get the glue-basting tip ready!


I see many WIP Wednesdays in my future...

Allison

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty quilts you have to work on this qtr. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...