Monday, November 24, 2014

Tudor Bag

I finished up another bag this weekend as a pattern tester for Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness. The Tudor Bag is the perfect size and shape to tote around my laptop. To make sure it fit, I made the bag a few inches wider and I added some leftover Soft and Stable to an inner pocket.

Last time I made a bag, I substituted auto headliner foam for the S&S but never again. This stuff is a thousand times better. The handles and lower accents are Alissa Haight Carlton's Modern Solids and they are so soft! The floral print is from Maywood Studios, something I picked up on Instagram a few months ago.

Here are far more pictures than you'd like to see. Thanks to my friend Kristen for modeling the bag for me! Enjoy, and definitely check out Sara's new pattern.

















2 comments:

  1. In purple haze color palette it's a year rounder tote! Love the workmanship, Allison! Pretty and would be a fab carry-on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this turned out SO nice. Love the fabrics you chose. Isn't S&S a fab product? I've been really impressed. You will look mighty stylish carrying this bag.
    Super cute model you rounded up there too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...